Road Marking Machine "Kontur 600 HP Spray"
This machine is designed for thin-layer horizontal road marking using cold two-component spray plastic (in ratio 50/50) as well as traffic paint. Two independent lines supplying plastic A and B components ensures accurate 50/50 dosing, irrespective of different component viscosities. The machine could be adapted for using two different traffic paint colours.
"Perkins" engine power, max 44,7 kW fuel type diesel Maximum travel speed 12 km/h Maximum road marking speed 5.6 km/h Maximum operating road gradient 20% Road marking accuracy in automatic mode ±1 cm Road marking speed (paint): single solid line (width 15 cm, 800 g/m2) 4.2 km/h double solid line (width 15 cm, 800 g/m2) 2.1 km/h Tank capacity: component A (or paint) 300 kg component B (or paint) 300 kg glass bead 170 kg solvent 151 Overall dimensions (length x width x height) 3.5 x 1.3 x 2.1 m Equipped weight 1 750 kg Gross weight 2 650 kg
Standard Equipment- one pair of cold plastic guns or two pairs of paint and bead guns;
- marking remote control console M12;
- plastic/paint flow sensor;
- two flashing beacons lights;
- operator's working station light;
- right remote marking unit;
- telescopic sight with hydraulic lift/descend;
- hand paint gun for two-component plastic (hose 10 m);
- space for an operator assistant with road cone racks
Options- left remote marking unit;
- hand paint gun for paint with an extension cable (40 cm);
- "Pass This Side" sign (700 mm) on a swing arm;
- hand air gun for cleaning working attachments