Machine du démarquage routier «Bobr»
La machine du démarquage routier est la machine à fraiser la plus efficace pour vite enlever mécaniquement la peinture, le thermoplastique et les revêtements routiers de la surface de la route.
Width of marking removal (cutter grip) 200 mm Marking removal working speed 0.3 - 0.9 km/h Cutter service cycle 8 -10 km (1500 m2) Operation weight 186 kg Overall dimensions (length x width x height) 1.1 x0.7 x 1.1 m Personnel 1 person
Basic Advantages- high efficiency and low price;
- quick removal of old marking in the operating range of 200 mm, to the depth of 0-1 mm in a single pass at a speed of 0.3-0.9 km/h;
- minimal contact with the road markings, which prevents grooves with sharp edges or false markings;
- one set of cutters can be used long enough to remove a line 12,000 m long. Cutter service cycle depends on the operator’s experience, road surface type and the type of markings to be removed;
- quick cutting part replacement on site;
- cutting control system adjusts the cutting depth and eliminates contact with the road surface, which increases performance and extends cutter service cycle;
- high maneuverability due to rotating rear wheels;
- one-man operation;
- comfortable working conditions due to the minimum noise, dust and vibration levels;
- easy to transport and prepare for work.
The machine consists of- steel frame and rugged protective rubber casing;
- quick-mounted parking brake;
- anti-vibration dampers;
- honda gasoline engine;
- carbide cutters;
- cutting depth control system;
- removable loads for easy loading.